The Construction design and management (CDM) 2015 Regulations are about focusing attention on effective planning and management of construction projects, from design concept onwards. The aim is for health and safety considerations to be treated as a normal part of a project’s development, not an afterthought or bolt-on extra. The object of the CDM 2015 Regulations is to reduce the risk of harm to those that have to build, use, maintain and demolish structures.
We are highly competent and experienced CDM principal designers, who have clear understanding of the 2015 CDM Regulations. We can ensure that your project complies with the regulations and are delivered in accordance with industry best practice. We work in close partnership with each client and offer relevant advice and guidance throughout the project from the initial design stage through to completion. Regardless of the complexity of the construction project, we have the experience, expertise, and resources necessary to ensure successful service delivery and to provide tailored solutions aimed at meeting your business needs. We can:
- Advise and assist you with your required duties
- Notify details of the project to the Health & Safety Exective (HSE)
- Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work and co-operate with others involved with the project
- Facilitate good communication between you, designers, and contractors
- Liaise with the principal contractor regarding ongoing design work
- Identify, collect, and pass on pre-construction information
- Prepare/update the health and safety file.